BASIC PROCESSES: BE SURE TO BUILD YOUR HOUSE ON ROCK, AND NOT ON THE RECALIBRATING NON-COHESIVE GEOLOGIC STRATUM WITH A HIGH VOID RATIO, COUPLED TO VERY LOW ATTERBERG LIMITS!!
Here are a number of links, to peruse, use and integrate into your approach.
- Template for the Poster Board
- LabWrite ... For help writing a methodology, discussion etc...
- The Scientific Method ... One Interpretation
- Writing A Research Report (Word Doc / edited by Mr. D)
- Guide To Scientific Writing (pdf by Drs. Lerner and Orgen at MIT Biology & Writing)
- Abstracts: Reading/Writing
- Methodologies and Designs
or go directly to explorable.com
- LabWrite Website: Working With Excel
- The Null Hypothesis
- What Makes Great Research (An Excerpt Of A Speech Given By Dr. Richard Hamming)
A LITTLE MORALE SUPPORT, ... 'CAUSE WE ALL NEED IT!
- The Next Best Step ... an (edited) answer to a student's email
- On Feeling Dumb ... It's Cool, We All Do (a blog post we can all use!)
For the original essay referred to in "On Feeling Dumb", click on: http://jcs.biologists.org/content/121/11/1771.full
You will be connected to "The importance of stupidity in scientific research", by Dr. Martin A. Schwartz, published in the Journal of Cell Science (1 June 2008)
- Pauling Re-Focused ... Even Linus Pauling Had Troubles and Reversals